21 October 2007

3 Events

It is going to be a tough November as i am participating 3 events back to back. First on the list is the MR25 35km Progressive Run. This will be the first time i am joining MR25 for their run. Seriously, i have no idea on the 35km route. That's the whole idea of trail running. You will never know what's ahead. Really looking forward to enjoy myself. Did i say "pain might set in after that too"? Next is the Vertical Marathon at SwissHotel. I have no idea how much i can take. I did 3 repeats of stair climbing on 16 storey HDB building earlier this week. All i could said that it is one of the toughest training i have done. Totally left my body "wrecked" for a few days. Lastly, i will be flying off to Bangkok for the marathon. Once again, i will be carrying 10kg load as training. My target is to go 4:30hrs or below. Anything sub 4 hours is a real bonus. I am also taking this run as a fueling practice (compliments from Powerbar!).

Will update on the events once completed.

No comments: