9 January 2008

Desaru Ride - 12 Jan

I will be joining a group of Sgrunners, Joyriders n Trifamers for this Sat ride to Desaru. Est. dist is more than 120km, starting from Sin to Pengarang Ferry Terminal. The ride back will be the bumboat. I am not sure if i am ready for this long ride as i have not ridden since IM Swiss. Since i might be going to IM China, i thought of using this ride to gear up for it. Sure, i am going to suffer but if it is easy, then what's the point? My philosophy is to take a step at a time and stay with the mid pack. No hero's stunt or anything..My aim is simple, make it in one piece to the ferry terminal. 

Yes, i will be using my 606 coz i simply do not trust my training wheels in that terrain! If i am flat in my trg wheels, i am as good as handicap.. No point taking risk. And i am going to change to Vittoria Corsa tire. 


No comments: