4 June 2008

This is it - Gobi March

Finally the day has arrived. In about 12hours time, we will be onboard the plane to my greatest adventure to date. The 1 year of planning(literally) and preparing for this race will be realised. Before the race starts, a few people i would like to thank for

(1) My wife - She has been my greatest supporter. Taking care of the family while i am away for training and overseas races, on top of her work. The only reason i ever want to complete the Gobi Race is because of you! I will carry our family pictures when i cross the finishing line.

(2) My mom and mom-in-law - Thanks for sacrificing your time to take care of the kids while we are away.

(3) Friends and well wishers - You know who you are. We will be victorious and come back in one piece!

(4) GOD - My spiritual and inner strength. He has worked many miracles for me and i believe HE will do it again in Gobi.

It has been a fantastic journey. I am sure that it will be one of my most memorable events that i will remember for long time.

No comments: