31 December 2007

Ultra Pain

Total 64.28km. Time taken (including breaks) is 9:33 hrs. This is the total distance i have covered in my first cross country ultramarathon. Could have gone for the 7 loops but decided to give my sore ankles a rest. Anyway, i am not able to go the top 10 with the 7 loop effort. At least 8 loop to guarantee with top 5. 

Man, this is the longest distance i have ever run. As the title suggests, my legs are ultra-sore now. It is a good experience and i am humbled by it. I thought i was able to do certain things but i knew things were not always planned it would  be. I have learnt a few things for this events. 

Congrats to all those who completed 5 loops and above. You guys and gals persevered and did well. If anyone thinks gals can't run, you are super dead wrong! I am totally impressed by the females who went for this event. Keep it up ladies! 


No comments: